12- 24MTH FEED, PLAY, SLEEP GUIDELINES
Our resourceful 12-24 guidelines contain extensive information to help getting your baby's sleep back on track. Containing the following information on age appropriate awake, routine and sleeping guidelines.
- 12-24mth guidelines
- Settling guidelines for 12mths+ including videos.
- Age appropriate awake times
- Catnapping and trouble linking sleep cycles during the day.
- Resettling guidelines for babies waking multiple times overnight-
- Understanding Negative sleep associations (rocking/feeding to sleep)
- Positive sleep associations
- How to combat Early rising
- Transitioning to 1 day sleep
- Access to our private Facebook Village, including Fortnightly live chat/Q&A and settling videos.
Please note: This PDF DOES NOT include personalised email or phone support from our sleep consultants. This is separate a consultation package, that should be purchased separately as a either a home, email or phone consultation.
12-24 Months Sleep Guidelines
I found there were good guidelines in the guide, however I needed additional support to implement them as it didn't really give a 'what if it doesn't work' option. I was looking forward to getting access to the facebook group to discuss my concerns etc, however my initial request to join was not approved and even after following up with an email I never got any response.
I really appreciate how your guides actually make sense, keep things simple and don’t contradict each other. Thank you!
Very informative guide for the toddler years, most thankful for the routine guides with wake windows etc, extra information on food and diet was also helpful! Sticking with the set routine and wake windows with my 20 month and have seen improvement in sleep and less night wakes. will be purchasing the 3-12 month guide for my second