3-6 AND 6-12MTH FEED, PLAY, SLEEP GUIDELINES
Our resourceful 3-12 guidelines contain extensive information to help getting your baby's sleep back on track. Containing the following information on age appropriate awake, routine and sleeping guidelines.
- 3-6 & 6-12 Feed, Play, Sleep guidelines.
- Settling guidelines for 3-12mths including videos.
- Age appropriate awake times
- Catnapping and trouble linking sleep cycles during the day.
- Resettling guidelines for babies waking multiple times overnight-
- Understanding Negative sleep associations (rocking/feeding to sleep)
- Positive sleep associations
- How to combat Early rising
- Access to our private Facebook Village, including Fortnightly live chat/Q&A and settling videos.
Please note: This PDF DOES NOT include personalised email or phone support from our sleep consultants. This is separate a consultation package, that should be purchased separately as a either a home, email or phone consultation.
I have loved my 3-12month guide line! It has helped so much. As soon as I used it my babe went from sleeping 2-3hrs , to the entire night waking up between 7.00am /8.00am. It’s been an absolute dreeeam! The sleepy app is great to!
Thank you so much :)
I have loved having my 3 to 12 month guideline to refer too. But what has made this even better is the Sleepy App! It has made it so so easy to access the specific area that I might need help or reminding about (awake times / cycles / routines) instead of scrolling through a pdf. I have found the information so easy to follow, read and better yet understand! Which has made is even better to do and now I have an amazing sleeper!!! This mumma here is over the moon!
Thank you Amelia, I learnt so much from your shared stories and then from implementing different parts of the guideline that I was missing was the icing on the cake!
3-12 Months Sleep Guidelines
Purchased the 3-12 month program. I opened the program on my phone and an iPad a few times and within 1 month the link had expired and will no longer open. I didn’t even save the document k my opened and read. Not impressed because I purchased it.
I should have consist access to open and download.
Such helpful, good tips to use with bubba :)