0-3MTHS ESSENTIAL NEWBORN GUIDELINES
Our resourceful Newborn guidelines contain, will help you and your baby ease into the first few months of life. Containing the following-
- Newborn Feed, Play, Sleep guidelines
- Newborn settling guidelines and videos
- Newborn awake times, so your baby does not become overtired
- Swaddling diagrams
- General info about your Newborn baby’s sleep
- Access to our private Facebook Village, including Fortnightly live chat/Q&A and settling videos
Please note: This PDF DOES NOT include personalised email or phone support from our sleep consultants. This is separate a consultation package, that should be purchased as a separately as a either a home, email or phone consultation.
So easy to use and worked like a dream. Slept well overnight!
Will be buying the next guideline
Has some good information and tips, but not a lot I didn't already know. I think the older age group guides would be more useful.
Loving this guide .
Definatly helps with establishing a good routine.
Easy to follow
It’s simple and easy! And all the right answers to my questions
While we are still settling into a routine (mostly mumma still working on that part) this guide has been an absolute guiding light to what I know will be successful.
Full of tips and easy to understand routines to get some much needed zzzzz's happening for little one and mum and dad.