3-6 AND 6-12MTH FEED, PLAY, SLEEP GUIDELINES
Our resourceful 3-12 guidelines contain extensive information to help getting your baby's sleep back on track. Containing the following information on age appropriate awake, routine and sleeping guidelines.
- 3-6 & 6-12 Feed, Play, Sleep guidelines.
- Settling guidelines for 3-12mths including videos.
- Age appropriate awake times
- Catnapping and trouble linking sleep cycles during the day.
- Resettling guidelines for babies waking multiple times overnight-
- Understanding Negative sleep associations (rocking/feeding to sleep)
- Positive sleep associations
- How to combat Early rising
- Access to our private Facebook Village, including Fortnightly live chat/Q&A and settling videos.
Please note: This PDF DOES NOT include personalised email or phone support from our sleep consultants. This is separate a consultation package, that should be purchased separately as a either a home, email or phone consultation.
Thank you thank you thank you!
This has helped me and my 3 month old both get some sleep. Her day sleeps are longer and goes down and settles alot easier of a night time
Thank you so much girls for creating this program. After only 5 days of sleep training using your guide my 5 month old sleeps through the nights and also sleeps in his cot during the day. I honestly can’t thank you enough. Eugenia x
After only two weeks of using the program consistently (at home with the recommended sleep environment etc) we are seeing amazing results in our 14 week olds sleep. In the first week we noticed her night sleeps improve and by the end of the second week her day sleeping was also spot on (1.5-2hrs x 2, 40min cat nap). The dreamfeed has been a great introduction to our routine. The program itself has been easy to implement and stay consistent even around our busy 3 y.o. Totally recommending to my mummy friends!!
I tried other guides with my first bub but this - this just makes sense!! Practical and calm and great tips! Love it! Dream baby already!
This program has been an absolute savior for us! Thank you 🙏🏼